Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cat lover ♥

Hi!!
Nothing is cuter than a little cat, a dog or hamster. I love the little pets, especially the cats, but I´ve never had a cat because my mother is allergic and doesn´t likes cats (u.u). Now, I have 3 pets at home, a dog, a fish and a bird.
I´m an animal lover, so I agree with the animal rights groups. I´ve never participated at these groups, but in the future I will like do it. I think that just like the humans, the pets have rights that we have to respect, not because them can´t defend himself, we are free to do everything we want with them. So, I hate when the people use animals for medical research or to try cosmetics, this actually bothers me.
We should think about what the animals think about us. I believe that if the animals could do a documentary movie about us, we would be good and bad people at the same time, because some of us love our pets and treat them well, but the wild animals suffer the destruction of the habitats, because people don´t care about nature when it impedes the progress of the city and industries.
Also, I think that the animals have right to be free. But even if I think that the animals have to be free, I like the zoo and I don´t care that these wild animals are in captivity because they are in good hands. Also, I want go to the safari of Rancagua (when I will have time).
Just like I said before , I am a cat lover, so if I could be an animal, I would choose to be a cat. I think they are so cute, adorable, lovable and soft that I will like be one LOL.
See you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deni!

    I will tell you that I went to the safari of Rancagua!! Is very beautiful and interesting, because I can see to the animals in its natural habitats!! The best are the lions...is fantastic when they are on the car!!

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! If you are a cat-love you must have one! hahaha No! I like you're a cat-lover :) So, did you have technological pets? Like a "Tamagochi"? hahah, I hope you chose a cat in that games!

    See you Denidoooocsss!

    ReplyDelete