Wednesday, December 7, 2011

10 stressful weeks?!

Hi!!

Today I go write about the special 10 weeks term… first I have to say that dislike the idea of having classes in January, because is summer so I would like go to the beach all month, but I just have to manage and wait vacations. Also I don´t like the idea to pass Christmas and New Year and have to go class at the next day, even though will be fun give presents to my classmates after holidays.


So about this term, I took up 8 subjects, 6 of Psychology more English and fitness dance. And considering the short time we have for this term I hope learn everithing i´m supposed to learn and that this is not so stressful.

Then I just have to say I don´t want classes in summer!!!

That´s all See you

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denise!
    In my opinion go to class in the summer don´t is very bad like you say it…jajaja…I think that go to class at the next day of Christmas or new year is funny because I like the idea of share with classmates this types of partys…

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denisse

    I also hope that this semester will not harm my health so much.

    I agree with what you wrote, I also amused me having to go to college one day after Christmas and new year ... but hey, you have to put your shoulder to it all.

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaah is terrible having class in summer! I had a lot plans for this summer, but what can we do?
    see you!

    ReplyDelete