Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Dream Trip

Hi!!
Maybe you had noticed that I really like anime (n.n), so every time I think in traveling the first place that comes at my mind is Japan. Since a very long time I’m a huge fan to the Japanese culture, especially of the anime and manga (if you don´t know manga means Japanese comic), so I have always wanted to visit Japan.
Now, maybe you is wondering why I like Japan, well I believe that country have beautiful places, I like the lot of cherry trees in the street and the parks, I’m think that would be wonderful visit Japan in spring to see all those trees in full bloom. Also, I like the language, I pretend learn Japanese soon, actually I always in my vacation I tried to learn Japanese, and how I see a lot of anime, I learned some words (some colors, numbers, thing names), so I know make small phrases like “Watashi wa Denise-san desu” that means “My name is Denise”. Also If you noticed my blogs address starts with “Tsuki” that is one of the many forms to say moon in japanese, they have a lot of words to referrer at nature, actually moon also is named Getzu or Gatzu.
Well, some day I hope have the opportunity go to Japan, at least, for some vacations. But, actually I wanted live for a few months in Tokyo or maybe more time, I still don´t decided well, the only thing I know is I will go to Japan.
See you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deni!
    I hope that you can go to Japan every day some day, because I know that you like it too…but I wouldn´t like that you live there…because you wouldn´t be with me :(

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denisse

    Thank you very much for posting the link of the movie, I'll see when I have time ... at some point in my life x.x

    I too would like to visit Japan and be in places through the anime series ever met.

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Denisse :D

    I love Japan too, I watch anime sometimes and it's really nice and artistic :) so I understand you love for this culture haha
    I hope one day you fulfill your dream and visit this country!

    See you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must confess I don't know too much about japanese culture... I just know they're some kind of masters of technology haha.
    The truth is I've never felt attracted to visit this country, specially because of the language... it's very complex! it has its own alphabet even!
    Even I've seen some movies which shows very beautiful places and landscapes from Japan, I don't know if I could survive in such a different culture... well, it's just my opinion, so I hope you can visit this country as soon as you can :)
    See you!

    ReplyDelete